Thursday, June 02, 2005

Damn music

Because my husband said so, and he's totally buying me a new purse.

Total volume of music files on my computer
-- Dunno, but I saw that I've almost filled my iPod up the other day, that was a scary thought.

The last CD I bought was -- Devils in the Dust, Bruce Springsteen, although, read below, it sucked.

Song playing right now -- Hollaback Girl, Gwen Stefani, the "good" version.

Eight ( I had to add some) songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me
-- For some reason, my fairly new iPod doesn't have a top played list, so I just went to my favorite stuff playlist for goodies.

1. Playing with Pink Noise - Kaki King. Good stuff, acoustic guitar rocking out in ways I've never dreamed of, until now.
2. Interstate Love Song - The Stone Temple Pilots. Possibly one of my all-time favorite songs ever. Takes me back to middle school/early high school.
3. Take Your Mamma - The Scissor Sisters. Because it's awesome, and they do a wicked cover of Pink Floyd.
4. Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground - The White Stripes. The song that made me fall in love with the White Stripes.
5. Rich - The Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs. I'm also a huge fan of "Maps" and Karen O in general.
6. Little Wing - Stevie Ray Vaughan. This song relaxes me like nothing else and is an instant upper. Makes me feel slinky. Yeah, I said it, slinky.
7. Fever - Michael Buble. It's not Sinatra, but it's close.
8. Got your Money - Ol Dirty Bastard. Yes, I know I'm the whitest thing next to bread, but I love this song, makes me feel like I'm back in that London bar dancing on the table.

Five people to whom I am passing the baton
--
I don't know anyone, besides my husband and, I guess, myself, that would actually do this, so...no five people, not even one, so there!

No comments: